The tickets for the flights operated by Air Moldova, which were annulled because of COVID-19, can be changed for electronic vouchers. The voucher can be used to purchase a new ticket or for additional services for any of the flights provided by the airline, IPN reports.
The procedure that is to be followed for the unused sum to be converted into a voucher is described on the company’s website.
The airline said that owing to the heavy workload that was planned, the application can be processed during up to five calendar days. “We therefore ask you not to send your application for several times. The applications that do not refer to the change of plane tickets for vouchers that are sent to [email protected] will not be processed,” the company noted in a press release.
- Vaccination against COVID-19 with third dose starts in Romania
- Official exchange rate for date 23.09.2021
- Maia Sandu discusses advancement of bilateral cooperation with Swiss counterpart
- Moldovan and Portuguese foreign affairs ministers met in New York
- Doctors: If number of COVID-19 cases increases, quarantine will be introduced