A young man died in the morning of March 30 when he fell from height at a building site situated on Circului St in Râșcani district of Chisinau, where an apartment building is being erected.
Contacted by IPN for details, press officer of the Chisinau Police Division Natalia Stati said that a police team and an ambulance where on the scene immediately. The ambulance doctors stated the man’s death.
The 33-year-old man was from Orhei district. He was employed officially. His mates said the man was carrying out construction works and was to ensure his safety. Something went wrong and he fell down. He died as a result of his injuries.
Representatives of the State Labor Inspectorate are also conducting examinations at the scene.
- 2% of Moldova’s population vaccinated against COVID-19 by now
- Lawyer: MPs and inspectors acted abusively when they blocked activity of Micăuți Quarry
- Vaccination with second dose of Pfizer vaccine underway
- Peter Michalko about intention to take money from reserves: This is attack on NBM’s independence
- Official exchange rate for date 13.04.2021