The personnel of educational institutions with financial and economic self-management will get a monthly bonus to the salary in the fixed amount of 1,300 lei as from January. Also, the minimum salary will grow from 3,500 to 4,000 lei, as a Government decision approved today provides.
The executive also approved the norms for remunerating members of crews that take part in research and innovation projects financed with foreign funds. The measure was taken in order to make use of the opportunities offered by the status of country associated to the EU Research and Innovation Program “Horizon Europe”. The changes will enable the research and innovation institutions with financial and economic self-management to access European funds in the same conditions as similar institutions of EU member states.
The Ministry of Education and Research’s draft is aimed at ensuring the same pay conditions for teaching and research staff of institutions with financial and economic self-management and of state budget-funded institutions.
- As from March 1, Ukrainian refugees will enjoy greater support from authorities
- New arrests made in AIPA case
- Natalia Gavrilița in Brussels: Moldova is further confronted with hybrid war elements
- Official exchange rate for date 07.02.2023
- Two individuals kidnap and ill-treat man to get US$$200,000 from him