Household users will pay less for gas. The National Agency for Energy Regulation on Wednesday approved a gas charge of 16,730 lei per 1,000 cubic meters of gas, plus VAT of 8% for household users. The new charges take effect when they are published in the Official Gazette, IPN reports.
Under the Agency’s decision, the charge at points of exit from natural gas transportation networks will be 13,514 lei per 1,000 cubic meters, at points of exit from high-pressure gas transmission networks – 13,666 lei, from medium-pressure networks – 14,381 lei, while from low-pressure networks – 16,730 lei per 1,000 cubic meters.
The last time, the natural gas charges for end users were raised on October 1, 2022. Then, the National Agency for Energy Regulation approved a charge of 27,103 lei/1,000 m3, plus 8% VAT. A cubic meter of natural gas for household users this way costs almost 30 lei.
- Pensions to be indexed by 6% in 2024
- Deoligarchization plan approved by Commission for European Integration
- Moldova and Romania agree to interconnect national energy and gas systems
- Japan offers Moldova a grant to support farmers
- Media literacy measures to fight disinformation discussed at regional forum in Chisinau