The President of Moldova Maia Sandu has invited the parliamentary groups to consultations as form December 28, IPN reports, quoting the presidential press service.
Maia Sandu on December 24 had a meeting with acting Prime Minister Ion Chicu, where they discussed the problems faced by the country.
Acceding to the President, the Government’s resignation was a necessary step towards the dissolution of Parliament and the calling of snap elections. “The citizens want a representative Parliament that would solve the country’s problems,” stated Maia Sandu.
- Ursula von der Leyen: EU will help Moldova to face its gas supply issue
- Official exchange rate for date 27.10.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 25.10.2021
- PM Gavrilița will ask Parliament to declare state of emergency
- Official exchange rate for date 21.10.2021