Moldova will introduce a one-year temporary protection for people displaced from Ukraine, under a decision approved by the Moldovan Government Wednesday.
Those requesting temporary protection will be able to obtain an identity document issued free of charge for a period of one year. Data on beneficiaries of temporary protection will be registered in the Automated Information System of the competent authority for foreigners and will be accessible through the MConnect interoperability platform.
The draft decision contains provisions regarding the conditions for granting temporary protection, establishes the rights and obligations of the beneficiaries, the procedures for obtaining the identity document and the powers of the implementing institutions.
- Over 220 managers from Moldova trained in Vaslui to attract European funds
- Igor Grosu: Ballots will be printed in language in which citizens will request
- Members of commission for pre-vetting candidates for PCCOCS head withdraw
- Veronica Dragalin: Elimination of corrupt people from justice system is a priority for 2023
- Non-domestic users to get natural gas subsidies