The consul general of the Republic of Moldova to Turkey Alexandru Prigorschi was recalled. A decision to this effect was approved by the Cabinet on Wednesday, IPN reports.
Alexandru Prigorschi was named consul general in Istanbul in 2018.
- Over 220 managers from Moldova trained in Vaslui to attract European funds
- Igor Grosu: Ballots will be printed in language in which citizens will request
- Members of commission for pre-vetting candidates for PCCOCS head withdraw
- Veronica Dragalin: Elimination of corrupt people from justice system is a priority for 2023
- Non-domestic users to get natural gas subsidies