Prime Minister Dorin Recean will appear in Parliament on Thursday to ask for another extension to current the state of emergency.
Also on Thursday, Parliament will examine a legislative package related to the intelligence service.
Other highlights on the agenda include an amendment to the anti-terrorism financing and money laundering legislation; a bill on the Supreme Court of Justice and the pre-vetting of its judges; and a bill delimiting the jurisdiction of the Anti-corruption Prosecutor’s Service and the National Anti-corruption Center in prosecuting high-level corruption.
The meeting will start at 11:00.
- Vadim Vieru: ECHR is to pronounce on another 30 cases referring to Transnistrian region
- IOM supports police to prevent trafficking in persons-related recruitment and exploitation committed online
- Edineț District Hospital equipped with mobile radiological unit thanks to Germany and IOM
- Accomplice of mayor of Boldurești identified
- Adrian Efros: We cannot restrict rights of citizens to ensure farmers’ right to protest