The Premier asked that the responsible institutions within 20 days should review the airport security protocols and the security rules for the adjoining area after he examined the institutions’ report on security at the Chisinau International Airport, IPN reports.
In a press release, the Government said the Premier also asked to create an analysis and swift reaction center on the territory of the airport and to adjust the active patrolling procedure in the area close to the airport.
He said that the legal framework concerning persons who are banned entry into Moldova needs to be improved. The official requested to stage a series of simulations according to scenarios determined by the current regional context and to optimize the inter-institutional communication channels for crisis situations.
Security at the Chisinau International Airport has been stepped up so as to ensure Moldova is a safe destination.
- Vulnerability degree to recipients of compensations assigned
- Man who appropriated 1.5 kg of gold and sold foreign apartment gets jail term
- Farmers protest on Ștefan cel Mare Blvd
- CMC to hold its first meeting Thursday
- Media Forum 2023: Disinformation doesn’t disappear and only changes dissemination channels