Romania will provide humanitarian aid in the form of over 45 million Romanian lei to the Republic of Moldova from the Romanian Government’s Reserve Fund, Minister of Finance of Romania Florin Cîțu has announced, being quoted by IPN.
“In today’s meeting, the Cabinet approved a number of decisions to relocate resources from the Government’s Reserve Funds to important sectors of the economy, first of all to the Ministry of Health for purchasing the medicines needed to treated persons with COVID-19, and to offer free foreign humanitarian aid to the Republic of Moldova, in the amount of 45,405,000 lei,” Florin Cîțu stated after the December 17 meeting of the Cabinet.
About 133,300 persons have got the COVID-19 infection in Moldova so far.
- Official exchange rate for date 22.01.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 21.01.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 13.01.2021
- Snowfalls expected on January 11
- Official exchange rate for date 09.01.2021