Sheriff beat Zimbru 1-0 in the last match of the sixth stage of the Super League. The only goal was scxhored by Joao Paulo in the 20th minute, IPN reports.
The match was followed by about 7,800 persons, which is a record high for the current season. At the end of the game, hundreds of children entered the stadium to take pictures with players.
By now Sheriff scored 15 points, as did Milsami, which defeated Spartanii 2-1.
Zimbru and Petrocub obtained by 12 points. The next stage will take place on September 30 and October 1, according to the following program: Petrocub – Spartanii, Sheriff – CSF Bălți, Dacia Buiucani – Zimbru, and Milsami – FC Florești.
- Speaker Grosu: I transmit our gratitude to all Romanians!
- Parliament names new CEC member
- 300 students took part in “Road of Money” event on Moldovan leu’s day
- Angela Caraman: Premier and President are not obliged to withdraw from office during campaign
- Octavian Armașu: Moldova has strengthened its independence through national currency