Light snow will fall in Moldova on January 11, as the State Hydrometeorological Service has forecast.
Ala Bârfă, of the Service’s Forecasts Division, has told IPN that the temperatures in northern Moldova on January 1 are expected to oscillate between -2 and -6 degrees Celsius.
In the central districts, there will be +1 … -3 degrees Celsius, while in the southern districts – +3 …-1 degrees Celsius. The same temperatures were forecast for January 10.
The forecaster said the lower temperatures of the last few days correspond to the norms for this period of the year and it is now a sudden cooling down.
The coldest day of January 9 on record was in 1935 – 29.8 degrees Celsius. The warmest day of January 9 was in 2005 – +12.8 degrees Celsius.
- Official exchange rate for date 22.01.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 21.01.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 13.01.2021
- Snowfalls expected on January 11
- Official exchange rate for date 09.01.2021