All the passengers were today evacuated from the Chisinau International Airport after a person called the police at 7:10am and said that an explosive device had been planted in the building. The information was confirmed for IPN by Raisa Novitski, press officer of the Border Police.
Employees of the Border Police immediately informed all the entities that provide services at the airport for these to step up the security measures. The specialized services, including a bomb squad, were dispatched to the scene, the Border Police noted in a press release.
Measures are being taken to identify the caller.
- Members of commission for pre-vetting candidates for PCCOCS head withdraw
- Veronica Dragalin: Elimination of corrupt people from justice system is a priority for 2023
- Non-domestic users to get natural gas subsidies
- Global agricultural production in 2022 lower than a year before
- Free firewood for socially deprived families