Moldova will benefit from non-reimbursable support in the form of grant funding to the value of €1.9 million from Japan. On Wednesday, the Cabinet approved a bill to ratify the grant agreement concluded in the form of an exchange of notes between the Moldovan and Japanese governments for the implementation of the project “Providing Farmers with Fertilizers”, which was signed in Chisinau on December 6, 2023, IPN reports.
As part of this project, farmers will benefit from fertilizers at reduced prices, VAT-exempt on import, with the possibility of paying in installments and without collateral. The project will have a national coverage and will be implemented by the Agency for Agriculture Development and Modernization.
The grant will be disbursed until March 31, 2024, with the possibility of extending the period.
- Corruption is a direct threat to democracy and national security, PM
- Radu Marian: It’s possible that gas charge will decrease in spring or summer
- Official exchange rate for date 28.02.2024
- About 90% of respondents say that human rights in Moldova are systematically or occasionally violated
- CSP delays approval of Prosecutor General selection results