The employees of the public service sectorwill be able to benefit from social housing. The Government approved a bill to extend the financial eligibly criterion, IPN reports.
The amendment to the Law on Dwellings, which was put forward by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Development, provides that the local public authorities will be able to periodically monitor, at least once in two years, the fulfillment of the lease and the economic and social conditions of the social housing beneficiary.
“The enabling of the public service sector employee to benefit from social housing will lead to the attraction of qualified staff to the country’s districts to work in healthcare, education, social assistance, research, sport and the local public administration,” said Minister of Infrastructure and Regional Development Lilia Dabija.
- Vulnerability degree to recipients of compensations assigned
- Man who appropriated 1.5 kg of gold and sold foreign apartment gets jail term
- Farmers protest on Ștefan cel Mare Blvd
- CMC to hold its first meeting Thursday
- Media Forum 2023: Disinformation doesn’t disappear and only changes dissemination channels