The Chisinau Electric Transport Company said the trolleybuses running on Ștefan cel Mare și Sfânt Blvd were diverted to adjoining streets in connection with the protest announced by the National Movement for People, IPN reports.
The National Movement for People, which consists of a number of political parties, planned to stage a protest in front of the Chisinau City Hall today, starting at 12:30pm. A part of the protesters are on Ștefan cel Mare și Sfânt Blvd, while those who could not get to the capital city blocked the Chisinau-Stăuceni road.
- Moldovagaz will pay US$339 for 1,000 cubic meters of Russian gas in March
- Moldovans would not accept LGBT+, HIV-infected people and former detainees in the neighborhood
- Maia Sandu on Tiraspol congress: A dread spread by Russian propaganda
- Official exchange rate for date 01.03.2024
- Right-hand drive cars could travel in the evening too