Moldova’s Post Office as from June 2 accepts again postal products for being sent to the Russian Federation, IPN reports.
According to the state-run enterprise, all the postal products – EMS, letter and parcel post – will be accepted for being delivered to the Russian Federation according to the schedule of flights going to Russia.
For further information, one can call the Client Support Service on 022 270-044 or can send a message to the email address informații@posta.md.
On May 19, Moldova’s Post Office stopped receiving postal products intended for the Russian Federation, arguing it was unable to deliver post to this destination.
- Speaker Grosu: I transmit our gratitude to all Romanians!
- Parliament names new CEC member
- 300 students took part in “Road of Money” event on Moldovan leu’s day
- Angela Caraman: Premier and President are not obliged to withdraw from office during campaign
- Octavian Armașu: Moldova has strengthened its independence through national currency