The Public Services Agency does not have a work program for June 1 and 2, which were declared days off in connection with the holding of the European Political Community Summit in Moldova. The appointments of those who applied for services were rescheduled, IPN reports.
The citizens who were to collect IDs (passports/identity cards) on June 1 and 2 will be able to pick them today, May 31. As from June 5, the citizens will collect the earlier ordered papers at any hour, according to the work program of the Agency’s territorial subdivisions.
The civil status services in the municipality of Chisinau (Centru and Botanica subdivisions), the municipality of Balti, the cities of Cimișlia, Hâncești, Ialoveni, Rezina, and Râșcani will register marriages on June 1 and 2 based on the received marriage statements. The civil status service that works inside the Funeral Services Company in Chisinau will register death certificates on June 1 and 2.
- Promo-LEX requests UEFA not to allow holding football matches in Tiraspol
- Open banking will be accessible in Moldova next year
- Invitro Diagnostics is insolvent and has debts totaling 26.3m lei
- 60 parties and socio-political organizations may participate November local elections
- Mayor of Condrița village: Gas will be 9 lei