A four-year-old child from Slobozia village was rushed to the Ștefan Vodă District Hospital after he drank from a bottle with paint thinner. The police in Ștefan Vodă was notified of the incident by a doctor of the district hospital on Tuesday afternoon, Mariana Didenco, press officer of the Ștefan-Vodă Police Inspectorate, has told IPN.
“The police determined that a 50-year-old man went with his son aged four to the cemetery and took a bottle with paint thinner and several other bottles with water with him. The man immediately took the child to the Ștefan Vodă District Hospital for this to be offered specialized medical assistance,” stated the press officer.
The grownups are warned to keep toxic substances that can cause harm to children out of their reach and to always supervise the kids as one moment of inattention can endanger their health or even life.
- Vadim Vieru: ECHR is to pronounce on another 30 cases referring to Transnistrian region
- IOM supports police to prevent trafficking in persons-related recruitment and exploitation committed online
- Edineț District Hospital equipped with mobile radiological unit thanks to Germany and IOM
- Accomplice of mayor of Boldurești identified
- Adrian Efros: We cannot restrict rights of citizens to ensure farmers’ right to protest