The Civil Aviation Authority said that Wizz Air does not cease operations in Moldova. The airline only moves the operational basis and the flights to particular destinations can be this way cancelled or the frequency of flights can be reduced, IPN reports.
The details were given following reports that Wizz Air will no longer operate in Moldova. The institution said the operator will continue providing flights from the Chisinau International Airport.
For its part, the Chisinau International Airport said that Wizz Air announced changes in the winter schedule of flights. All the passengers who bought tickets in the period are asked to visit the company’s official website and see the flight options or to contact the airline’s representatives for details.
- Moldova’s ambassador to Sweden appointed to three other countries concurrently
- Electricity charges raised again
- Official exchange rate for date 30.11.2022
- Maia Sandu: Holodomor victims must be commemorated, or else we risk seeing history repeat itself
- Klaus Iohannis: It is extremely important that Moldova remain firmly committed to pro-EU course