Petrocub beat Dinamo-Auto 4-1 in the 13th stage of Moldova’s Super League. Vladimir Ambros managed to score twice, while Victor Bogachyk and Artem Fydorov scored by one goal, IPN reports.
In another match, Zimbru drew with Milsami and remains unbeatable after seven stages of the Super League. Milsami opened the score in Chisinau through Radu Gînsari but the top scorer of the championship Alexandru Dedov transformed a penalty and this way scored his sixth goal the current season.
The encounter between FC Bălți and Sfântul Gheorghe takes place today, October 28, while Sheriff and Dacia Buiucani meet on October 30 in the last match of the 13th stage.
- Pace at which Association Agreement is implemented enabled Moldova to receive candidate status, opinions
- Andrei Spînu: Causes of Termoelectrica accident are investigated with SIS support
- Official exchange rate for date 26.11.2022
- Censure motion against justice minister turned down
- Constantin Borosan: Electricity consumption fell by 15% on corresponding period last year