The Republic of Moldova has reached a new record high of cases of COVID-19 confirmed during one day so far since the start of the pandemic. On November 26, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection reported 1,691 new infections. The number of infections now totals 102,800, IPN reports.
There were done 3,927 tests and 3,587 of them were primary ones. Of those confirmed with the infection today, 109 are healthcare workers.
Twenty persons died today because of complications caused by COVID-19. The victims include a 32-year-old man from Chisinau municipality and a man aged 38 from the Transnistrian region. The death toll from COVID-19 now stands at 2,229.
As many as 3,499 patients with COVID-19 are now hospitalized. Of these, 253 are in a serious state and 52 were put on a ventilator. A number of 4,900 persons are receiving treatment at home, while 28,700 are under supervision at home.
- Slusari: If we do not subsidize agriculture, we will later invest in foreign agriculture
- Official exchange rate for date 18.06.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 17.06.2021
- CC pronounces on unconstitutionality of Election Code provisions
- Igor Grosu about post-electoral alliance: We will have to leave campaign angers aside