The Republic of Moldova has crossed the level of 100,000 cases of COVID-19. On November 25, there were confirmed 1,570 new infections and 21 deaths associated with the novel coronavirus. The death toll now stands at 2,209, IPN reports.
Almost 4,000 tests were done today. Secretary of state at the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection Constantin Rymish told a news conference that 96 of the 1,570 persons confirmed with the infection today are healthcare workers from about 60 medical institutions.
There are now 15,200 active cases of COVID-19. 252 patients are in a very serious state and 45 of them were put on a ventilator.
- Official exchange rate for date 22.01.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 21.01.2021
- Official exchange rate for date 13.01.2021
- Snowfalls expected on January 11
- Official exchange rate for date 09.01.2021