A girl aged 12 was crushed under the wheels of a trolleybus. The accident happened on Mircea cel Bătrân Blvd in Ciocana district of Chisinau at 3:30pm, IPN reports.
The General Police Inspectorate said it was preliminarily established that the girl was crossing the street legally, by the crosswalk.
The trolleybus that hit her was driven by a woman. No other details are known.
- June 1 will be included in list of nonworking days
- Twenty delegations will arrive in Moldova for EPC Summit today
- Gas consumers who enter free market will have to take tariff deviations with them
- About 6,000 persons die annually in Moldova from tobacco use
- Public Services Agency will not work on June 1-2