The founder of a furniture factory was arrested following complaints that he defrauded his customers.
According to the Police, the man employed a scheme to pocket the payments of his customers without making good on the orders. The damage allegedly caused ranks as “extremely large” under the Moldovan criminal legislation.
The Chisinau/Ciocana Court accepted 20 days of preventive arrest for the suspect of the 30 days requested by prosecutors, which is why the latter intend to appeal.
- Ten aspirants to contend in national Eurovision final
- Civic initiative National Alternative Municipal City Hall to be launched
- Anatol Șalaru: Moldova is target of massive hybrid attack staged by Russia
- Official exchange rate for date 30.01.2023
- Actual number of people living in Moldova calculated at 2.6 million