From January 24 to February 4, the National Army will conduct a set of complex tactical, life-fire exercises at shooting grounds in all the military garrisons. The movement of military vehicles on public roads in this connection should not be a reason for concern, the Ministry of Defense said.
The drills will have the purpose of evaluating the practical skills of both professional and conscript troops. The exercises will also involve first aid, emergency response, chemical protection and other similar drills.
“The exercises are organized in accordance with the 2023 National Army training plan and have nothing to do with the security situation in the region. In this regard, we ask the public to refrain from speculating on the planned training and the movement of military equipment”, the MoD said in a press release.
- Ten aspirants to contend in national Eurovision final
- Civic initiative National Alternative Municipal City Hall to be launched
- Anatol Șalaru: Moldova is target of massive hybrid attack staged by Russia
- Official exchange rate for date 30.01.2023
- Actual number of people living in Moldova calculated at 2.6 million