The parliamentary group of the Party of Action and Solidarity (PAS) has a new member. This isGheorghe Cojoc, a substitute candidate on the party’s lists. The Constitutional Court on Thursday validated the seat of MP, IPN reports.
The seat of MP was vacated by Artur Mija, who was named secretary general of the Government.
Gheorghe Cojoc heads the PAS local organization in Basarabeasca. In 1999-2013, he served as the senior specialist of the Lăpușna County Council and secretary of Basarabeasca district. Currently, he is a freelancer.
- June 1 will be included in list of nonworking days
- Twenty delegations will arrive in Moldova for EPC Summit today
- Gas consumers who enter free market will have to take tariff deviations with them
- About 6,000 persons die annually in Moldova from tobacco use
- Public Services Agency will not work on June 1-2