The State Weather Service said the weather is expected to be unstable during April 15-18, with temperatures close to the normal levels, IPN reports.
On Saturday, April 15, it will rain, in parts with thunder and lighting, mostly in northern Moldova. It will not rain on Easter Nigh, but there will beprecipitation in the morning in most parts of the country. During the next days, it will rain in parts only.
Weak to moderate wind will blow primarily from the East. The minimum temperatures at night will vary between +5..+10 degrees Celsius. The highest daytime temperatures will decrease from +15..+20 degrees Celsius on Saturday to +12..+17 degrees Celsius during the next few days.
- June 1 will be included in list of nonworking days
- Twenty delegations will arrive in Moldova for EPC Summit today
- Gas consumers who enter free market will have to take tariff deviations with them
- About 6,000 persons die annually in Moldova from tobacco use
- Public Services Agency will not work on June 1-2