The foreign citizen who entered the Republic of Moldova illegally in the evening of November 5 was tracked down in the capital city. According to the General Police Inspectorate, the case will be examined in accordance with the legal norms, IPN reports.
The man is from Azerbaijan and is 38. He escaped from the Chisinau International Airport.
- Pensions to be indexed by 6% in 2024
- Deoligarchization plan approved by Commission for European Integration
- Moldova and Romania agree to interconnect national energy and gas systems
- Japan offers Moldova a grant to support farmers
- Media literacy measures to fight disinformation discussed at regional forum in Chisinau